‘Success for all through hard work and harmony’
We see Hamstead Hall Academy as a vibrant, dynamic and interactive Academy for all users of all ages and abilities.
At Hamstead Hall Academy:
- Achievement is at the heart of what we do;
- We achieve success through hard work and harmony;
- Every person matters;
- There is a relentless focus on teaching and learning;
- We make every effort to ensure that all users of Hamstead Hall Academy are: healthy, safe, enjoy what they do, are able to make a positive contribution and achieve economic well-being.
By building upon our strengths we can provide our unique community of young children, students, staff, parents/carers, para-professionals and local people with:
- The widest possible range of opportunities to be able to fulfil their learning experience
- A challenging edge to achieve their individual best
- A real sense of being part of a learning organisation of active citizens, working pro-actively together on local, national and global issues
Aims and Values
Hamstead Hall Academy aims to be a fully inclusive learning community in which everyone achieves success through hard work and harmony. Our explicit aim is to create a learning environment in which we value all members of the community as learners.
To learn, we need good facilities, support and to be valued as a person. To achieve this at Hamstead Hall we….
- Treat everyone with respect be they learners, teachers, para-professionals in any context.
- Value the fact that we all learn at different rates and we aim to support people along their individual learning pathway.
- Need to have the highest aspirations of ourselves and of others.
- Should strive to do our best in all aspects of life.
- Should be very ready to share our ideas with others and respect and value the ideas of others